First of all, this was inspired by [http://myintrovertedlife.org/2017/05/30/goals-for-june/]. Thank you Abby! It’s a great post.
These are my goals for June:
1. going to the gym: my goal is to visit my gym 3 times a week. I will also try to eat healthier. Consistently visiting the gym as well as eating better (less sugar and less junk food does wonders).
2. Be more punctual: I have serious issues with tardiness – I am late so often, people now expect that from me. I need plan better.
3. My laziness: This is my biggest problem. This is the reason why I did not reach my life goals yet. I need to distinguish legitimate reasons and cheap excuses.
4. New skills: Now that I have some time, I would like to learn more about a programming language. These days there are tutorials for pretty much everything on Youtube. My goal is to spend 10 hours each week.
5. Career: *no details … sorry* My goal is to spend 5 – 10 hours a week.
6. New daily planner: My first attempt in May failed. I know why. This is attempt #2.
7. Friends: Reconnect with long lost friends.
I realize that this is a mountain. I may not necessarily complete all, but I am expecting progress in each.
I will follow up on this next month to report my results.
Let me know what you think or if you have any tips or suggestions.
Thank you for reading and have a great day!
PS: challenge completed