First things first … I would like to say thank you to Abby [https://myintrovertedlife.org/] for nominating me for this award. Please go check out his blog! I find her posts very positive and inspiring.
- Put the award logo in your blog.
- Thank people who nominated you, linking them to your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking you to their blog.
- Let them know you nominated them.
Answers to Questions Asked
- What are 3 things you love about yourself: … Positive view of life, I am very competitive, and my ability to fake confidence when in reality I am shy/afraid/stressed out/nervous
- What are your hobbies? … Playing competitive sports and self improvement
- What is your favorite thing to do to pass time? … Watch Youtube videos: There are many interesting videos – funny, educational, inspiring, and I enjoy music mixes
- What is something you couldn’t live without? … My family. I owe everything to them and I will take a bullet for them if needed.
- What’s something crazy you’ve done lately? Nothing lately. I’d say – starting this blog or trying the world of online dating.
- Why do you love blogging? … It helps me to get my thoughts out and realize where my priorities are. Its like being yout own psychologist. It means a lot to me if I can inspire someone, make them laugh, or just make their day better. Plus there are many intersting blogs here.
- What is your favorite way to exercise? … I prefer strength exercises and interval cardio on a treadmill.
Questions for the Nominees:
- Why did you decide to write your blog?
- What motivates you the most?
- If you won $100 million, what is the first thing that you would do?
- What’s your most favourite and least favourite food?
- If you watch Netflix, what is the last thing that you watched there?
- What do you think is your biggest strength?
- If you could suggest 1 thing (anything) to everyone, what would it be?