These were my goals for June:
1. Going to the gym … I had a good start, but spent some time in a hospital, so I am going to exclude this … N/A
2. Be more punctual … I improved here. Still, I need to work on this … 7/10
3. My laziness … I did better here, but I still acted lazy few times. What really helped me with this was “Just Do It NOW” attitude – if something needs to be done, do it now without delay. Just start doing it. The positive thing out of this is that I can keep this as one of my goals for July … 9/10
4. New skills … I did start several online courses. I even got a book. I got regularly scheduled “training sessions” … 9/10
5. Career … I’d say that it was a decent start, which really what I hoped for … 6/10
6. New daily planner … My first attempt in May failed. This was attempt #2. Although it didn’t fail, it was not what I hoped it would be … 4/10
7. Friends … This was good. I got in contact with my former best friend, who I did not speak with for couple years now (we now live in different parts of the world) … 9/10
Overall … 44/60 … I am too disappointed but I am not too overfilled with joy either. I can do better. That’s what July is for. 😁
Let me know what you think or if you have any tips or suggestions.
Thank you for reading and have a great day!